Photo

Majestic Colonial Feb 8, 2013 - Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 121212

• 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

Hi I am new to the site and honestly not even sure where to start when planning the wedding. We have the date and resort set. Does anyone that has had or is having their wedding at the Majestic Colonial have any advise as to where to start? How far in advance do you have to start?

#2 lande8

lande8
    • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by 121212 

Hi I am new to the site and honestly not even sure where to start when planning the wedding. We have the date and resort set. Does anyone that has had or is having their wedding at the Majestic Colonial have any advise as to where to start? How far in advance do you have to start?

Hi and welcome!  I'm also getting married on Feb. 8, 2013!!  We are staying at Majestic Elegance but our wedding will be at the Jellyfish.  I've been engaged for a year and started planning about 6 months ago...but I think I could have started planning much later.  This website is really amazing and will answer all your questions.  I also highly recommend using a travel agent -- mine's been super helpful in answering many of my questions and steering me in the right direction.  Good luck and happy planning!

#3 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 102 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Thank you Leslie for your kind words! It's a pleasure working with you and your guests. TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#4 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 102 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by 121212 

Welcome! I am one of the BDW TA's and I specialize in Punta Cana. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide any information for you., Thanks! TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#5 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
          • 102 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by lande8 

Hi and welcome!  I'm also getting married on Feb. 8, 2013!!  We are staying at Majestic Elegance but our wedding will be at the Jellyfish.  I've been engaged for a year and started planning about 6 months ago...but I think I could have started planning much later.  This website is really amazing and will answer all your questions.  I also highly recommend using a travel agent -- mine's been super helpful in answering many of my questions and steering me in the right direction.  Good luck and happy planning!

Thank you Leslie for your kind words! It's a pleasure working with you and your guests. TA Patty

Awards and recognition:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users