Photo

2013 Majestic Elegance Brides

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#91 missde09

missde09
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

What a cute idea! I never thought of door hangers. But that would be a cute touch to add to the welcome bags without breaking the bank more than I already feel I have!

#92 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
    • 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hey Ladies! I was wondering if you all had any advice on how you picked a travel agency to help with booking your and your guests accomodations? I have never used one and have no idea where to start. My wedding is on 7/27/12. Im so far behind on my planning :( Im currently working on my website so that I can send out the save the dates. Originally I had thought of just having everyone book travel and rooms on their own, but im reconsidering. Any info that you could provide would be great!

#93 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
      • 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

***7/27/13 is my wedding date.

#94 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B0713 

Hey Ladies! I was wondering if you all had any advice on how you picked a travel agency to help with booking your and your guests accomodations? I have never used one and have no idea where to start. My wedding is on 7/27/12. Im so far behind on my planning Im currently working on my website so that I can send out the save the dates. Originally I had thought of just having everyone book travel and rooms on their own, but im reconsidering. Any info that you could provide would be great!

I too had never dealt with one before.. I went with destinationwedding.com.. BIG MISTAKE.. That company is a joke.. After reading many posts from here I was recommended the BDW travel agents. My TA's name is Barbara Vong aka Babs. I highly recommend her as she will have lots of info on ME since that is my destination location as well. :o) If you want her email address, just let me know.

#95 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
          • 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yes please!! Does BDW have a website I could look at as well? How much do they charge to do all of this? You don't have to tell me exact price, just a price range would help, so I can get an idea. Thank you!

#96 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

Yes please!! Does BDW have a website I could look at as well? How much do they charge to do all of this? You don't have to tell me exact price, just a price range would help, so I can get an idea. Thank you!

BDW.. is the forum your typing on right now. :o)   TA... FREEEEEEEE

Let me give you Babs email. :o) Tell her I sent you and she'll take good care of you. :o)

#97 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

barbara@wrighttravelagency.com <---- Here you go! :o)

#98 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
                • 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

Awesome!!! Thank you soooo much! I will tell her I got the recommendation from u!!

#99 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
                  • 47 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

Are any of you having trouble adding pictures to your wedding website? I'm on weddingwire and I want to add pictures, I've tried the html code and the img code, but the text just shows up on the site, not the picture that I want. What am I doing wrong?

#100 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

Are any of you having trouble adding pictures to your wedding website? I'm on weddingwire and I want to add pictures, I've tried the html code and the img code, but the text just shows up on the site, not the picture that I want. What am I doing wrong?

hmm.. I'll have to go in and see what's going on.. I think you have to click on the button, send it to the server.

Here's my website. www.weddingwire.com/alexandbritney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users