Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5401 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I don't know which airline yet. But whatever it will be better than paying for 3 different bags abd possibly forgetting something

Yeah I hope it works out for you.. sounds like a good idea... They just seem heavy to me... but it has been a long time since I had one so maybe they aren't as heavy as I remember.     Keep me posted!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5402 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Yeah I hope it works out for you.. sounds like a good idea... They just seem heavy to me... but it has been a long time since I had one so maybe they aren't as heavy as I remember.     Keep me posted!

I hoping it won't be toooooo heavy

#5403 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

I hoping it won't be toooooo heavy

Online says they weigh about 25lbs

#5404 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Quote:

Online says they weigh about 25lbs

Yeah that is pretty heavy - most airlines don't let you go over 50 without an extra fee...   

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5405 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yeah that is pretty heavy - most airlines don't let you go over 50 without an extra fee...   

Luckily most ofy stuff to go in it is prety light

#5406 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Quote:

Luckily most ofy stuff to go in it is prety light

Yeah that is good...   what are the dimensions?

#5407 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Yeah that is good...   what are the dimensions?

Can't remembrt. Ill havd to look up again.

#5408 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Quote:

Can't remembrt. Ill havd to look up again.

haha its okay - I don't need to know... just something you might want to check on at some point :)

#5409 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
                  • 187 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

I haven't even though about how I am going to move all of my stuff around. Plus I plan to go on my honeymoon afterwards... so I'll likely have to send my stuff back with family. Which could be tricky. I'm just invisioning things getting stuck and lost in customs....

Speaking of customs, how are you guys transporting the stuff in the OOT bags. I think I might have read about there being limits on the number of things you can bring, and declaring it beforehand... that's just annoying.

So I've been on this website for today and i learned two things. Thing 1: I'm not using real flowers for my wedding. i just disovered real touch silk flowers and they look like the real thing. Since I receive a free bouquet... everyone else is getting silk flowers.

Thing 2: I think I want to create some pomanders to decorate the ceremony space. I'm totally not the DIY type... but I look at pictures and I get sooooooooo excited! IDK if I could actually do it. but I wanna try.

#5410 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

I haven't even though about how I am going to move all of my stuff around. Plus I plan to go on my honeymoon afterwards... so I'll likely have to send my stuff back with family. Which could be tricky. I'm just invisioning things getting stuck and lost in customs....

Speaking of customs, how are you guys transporting the stuff in the OOT bags. I think I might have read about there being limits on the number of things you can bring, and declaring it beforehand... that's just annoying.

So I've been on this website for today and i learned two things. Thing 1: I'm not using real flowers for my wedding. i just disovered real touch silk flowers and they look like the real thing. Since I receive a free bouquet... everyone else is getting silk flowers.

Thing 2: I think I want to create some pomanders to decorate the ceremony space. I'm totally not the DIY type... but I look at pictures and I get sooooooooo excited! IDK if I could actually do it. but I wanna try.

Where are you getting married?  I'm not sure where Moon Palace is. . . .   I am going to St. Lucia - I have been told they are more lenient with customs so I am not too worried.   But I know other places can be tricky.

I have decided to do a brooch bouquet for myself... actually just looking for ideas for my MOH - I want something unique!  

As far as other flowers... i don't know yet.. real touch flowers are amazing!  I haven't decided if I want to bring any of my own decorations but if I do I will get RT flowers!

If you have pictures of what you might want to make for pomanders I might be able to help with some instructions. I am very crafty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users