Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5381 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • Member
  • 868 posts

    Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RaynDrop 
     

     

     

    I wish I thought my guest would use a website... I started one.. but didn't do much with it.. I hope it works out for you!!!!

     

    Photo STDs are always cute!  I would definitely include your website on those and maybe even in your invites too.  

    you guys are soo awesome



    #5382 MrsPeele2B

    MrsPeele2B
    • Jr. Member
    • 187 posts

      Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RaynDrop 
       

       

       

      I wish I thought my guest would use a website... I started one.. but didn't do much with it.. I hope it works out for you!!!!

       

      Photo STDs are always cute!  I would definitely include your website on those and maybe even in your invites too.

       

      Yeah i'm going to do some standard STDs but now I need to find a way to include the Travel agent information. I feel like this is really going to encourage more people to attend by providing them with the TA information up front.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by shugapop1 
       

      you guys are soo awesome

      Yeah i gotta say you guys have been quite an amazing resource for me.

       

      I still don't have a dress.... shhhhhhhh don't tell.



      #5383 RaynDrop

      RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

        Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 
         

         

        Yeah i'm going to do some standard STDs but now I need to find a way to include the Travel agent information. I feel like this is really going to encourage more people to attend by providing them with the TA information up front.

        Yeah i gotta say you guys have been quite an amazing resource for me.

         

        I still don't have a dress.... shhhhhhhh don't tell.

         

        If you already have the layout of your STDs done and don't want to change it you could always do a separate little insert with the TA info.  Like a business card size paper ... or something like that......

         

        I don't have a dress yet either.. haven't even been looking yet.. other then a little online window shopping.


        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

        #5384 MrsPeele2B

        MrsPeele2B
        • Jr. Member
        • 187 posts

          Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by RaynDrop 
           

           

          If you already have the layout of your STDs done and don't want to change it you could always do a separate little insert with the TA info.  Like a business card size paper ... or something like that......

           

          I don't have a dress yet either.. haven't even been looking yet.. other then a little online window shopping.

          I have a nice layout, I can add the TA information on the backside of the STD. I've been online window shopping too! I was hoping to catch some end of season summer sales considering I'm getting married next July. I can't find anything I like... big surprise there huh?

           

          I wish I was a little less indecisive. Is there a pill for that?



          #5385 shugapop1

          shugapop1
          • Member
          • 868 posts

            Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

            I have a nice layout, I can add the TA information on the backside of the STD. I've been online window shopping too! I was hoping to catch some end of season summer sales considering I'm getting married next July. I can't find anything I like... big surprise there huh? I wish I was a little less indecisive. Is there a pill for that?

            I'm getting married next June

            #5386 MrsPeele2B

            MrsPeele2B
            • Jr. Member
            • 187 posts

              Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by shugapop1 


              I'm getting married next June

               

              Do you have your dress yet? Have you been able to catch any sales?



              #5387 RaynDrop

              RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

                Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 
                 

                I have a nice layout, I can add the TA information on the backside of the STD. I've been online window shopping too! I was hoping to catch some end of season summer sales considering I'm getting married next July. I can't find anything I like... big surprise there huh?

                 

                I wish I was a little less indecisive. Is there a pill for that?

                 

                I think you have a plan with your STDs then!  See that was an easy decision.... so your not hopeless with making them! LOL

                 

                In real life I am a good decision maker... for other peoples weddings/parties I am an excellent decision maker... for my wedding NOT at all... can't decide on anything! *sighs*  

                 

                At least we aren't alone 


                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                #5388 MrsPeele2B

                MrsPeele2B
                • Jr. Member
                • 187 posts

                  Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RaynDrop 
                   

                   

                  I think you have a plan with your STDs then!  See that was an easy decision.... so your not hopeless with making them! LOL

                   

                  In real life I am a good decision maker... for other peoples weddings/parties I am an excellent decision maker... for my wedding NOT at all... can't decide on anything! *sighs*

                   

                  At least we aren't alone 

                   

                  Two peas in a pod! Well if I can help you at all let me know.



                  #5389 MrsPeele2B

                  MrsPeele2B
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 187 posts

                    Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

                    Does anyone have an excel budget sheet? I've got a paper copy... but I really need to start tracking my expenses.



                    #5390 RaynDrop

                    RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

                      Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 
                       

                       

                      Two peas in a pod! Well if I can help you at all let me know.

                       

                      Thanks and Same to you!

                       

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 
                       

                      Does anyone have an excel budget sheet? I've got a paper copy... but I really need to start tracking my expenses.

                       

                      This I can't help with... I don't have one and I'm afraid to make one! hahah 


                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users