Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5381 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I wish I thought my guest would use a website... I started one.. but didn't do much with it.. I hope it works out for you!!!!

Photo STDs are always cute!  I would definitely include your website on those and maybe even in your invites too.  

you guys are soo awesome

#5382 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
    • 187 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Quote:

I wish I thought my guest would use a website... I started one.. but didn't do much with it.. I hope it works out for you!!!!

Photo STDs are always cute!  I would definitely include your website on those and maybe even in your invites too.

Yeah i'm going to do some standard STDs but now I need to find a way to include the Travel agent information. I feel like this is really going to encourage more people to attend by providing them with the TA information up front.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shugapop1 

you guys are soo awesome

Yeah i gotta say you guys have been quite an amazing resource for me.

I still don't have a dress.... shhhhhhhh don't tell.

#5383 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

Yeah i'm going to do some standard STDs but now I need to find a way to include the Travel agent information. I feel like this is really going to encourage more people to attend by providing them with the TA information up front.

Yeah i gotta say you guys have been quite an amazing resource for me.

I still don't have a dress.... shhhhhhhh don't tell.

If you already have the layout of your STDs done and don't want to change it you could always do a separate little insert with the TA info.  Like a business card size paper ... or something like that......

I don't have a dress yet either.. haven't even been looking yet.. other then a little online window shopping.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5384 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
        • 187 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Quote:

If you already have the layout of your STDs done and don't want to change it you could always do a separate little insert with the TA info.  Like a business card size paper ... or something like that......

I don't have a dress yet either.. haven't even been looking yet.. other then a little online window shopping.

I have a nice layout, I can add the TA information on the backside of the STD. I've been online window shopping too! I was hoping to catch some end of season summer sales considering I'm getting married next July. I can't find anything I like... big surprise there huh?

I wish I was a little less indecisive. Is there a pill for that?

#5385 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

I have a nice layout, I can add the TA information on the backside of the STD. I've been online window shopping too! I was hoping to catch some end of season summer sales considering I'm getting married next July. I can't find anything I like... big surprise there huh? I wish I was a little less indecisive. Is there a pill for that?

I'm getting married next June

#5386 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
            • 187 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I'm getting married next June

Do you have your dress yet? Have you been able to catch any sales?

#5387 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Quote:

I have a nice layout, I can add the TA information on the backside of the STD. I've been online window shopping too! I was hoping to catch some end of season summer sales considering I'm getting married next July. I can't find anything I like... big surprise there huh?

I wish I was a little less indecisive. Is there a pill for that?

I think you have a plan with your STDs then!  See that was an easy decision.... so your not hopeless with making them! LOL

In real life I am a good decision maker... for other peoples weddings/parties I am an excellent decision maker... for my wedding NOT at all... can't decide on anything! *sighs*  

At least we aren't alone 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5388 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
                • 187 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Quote:

I think you have a plan with your STDs then!  See that was an easy decision.... so your not hopeless with making them! LOL

In real life I am a good decision maker... for other peoples weddings/parties I am an excellent decision maker... for my wedding NOT at all... can't decide on anything! *sighs*

At least we aren't alone 

Two peas in a pod! Well if I can help you at all let me know.

#5389 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
                  • 187 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Does anyone have an excel budget sheet? I've got a paper copy... but I really need to start tracking my expenses.

#5390 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Quote:

Two peas in a pod! Well if I can help you at all let me know.

Thanks and Same to you!

Quote:

Does anyone have an excel budget sheet? I've got a paper copy... but I really need to start tracking my expenses.

This I can't help with... I don't have one and I'm afraid to make one! hahah 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users