Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5071 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

Hi Ladies, I am a newbie :-) have a lot to catch up on you guys have A LOT of information on here!  Happy planning ladies!

Welcome! Congrats on engagement! Great group here

#5072 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

Love your AHR idea sounds fun. I would love that kind. Now now shug, I wasn't saying you only..lol.. My stay alone is running me over $10k with us and the kids but there are a lot of us. I am definitely do not have the financial means as a lot of you brides. So I have to cut cost wherever I can. I did pay for STDs because I wanted to get them out so guests could olan accordingly. I agree shug's plan is one to stick by. I don't think it's bad o invite who you want but it can go either way.because it is a DW not as man will probably come. But you know your friends and family so you have to do what's best for you. The boards have great DIY threads for everything that are very resourceful. They will definitely help out. Great job on the passport and confetti. Get to punching. .lol

Tyrebridre. I too am not financially sound to do what so many of these brides can do. Lol I wish. Hell I'm cutting corners everywhere. If it weren't for me getting coupons from davids bridal. Wouldntve have done std at all. Did thru shutterfly. Lol. I have gotten so man deals from other brides here. Omg.

#5073 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Tyrebridre. I too am not financially sound to do what so many of these brides can do. Lol I wish. Hell I'm cutting corners everywhere. If it weren't for me getting coupons from davids bridal. Wouldntve have done std at all. Did thru shutterfly. Lol. I have gotten so man deals from other brides here. Omg.

Hell I wish too! !

#5074 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Come on to my ahr. Have a blast with us

#5075 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Come on to my ahr. Have a blast with us

It does seem like it's gonna be a blast. Is it going to be at your home? How soon after wedding will you have it?

#5076 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

It does seem like it's gonna be a blast. Is it going to be at your home? How soon after wedding will you have it?

About a month after Gives us time to recoup things and finances. Yes gonna do at our home

#5077 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
              • 599 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

About a month after Gives us time to recoup things and finances. Yes gonna do at our home

My mom had suggested that we do it at our home. Now all we have to do is buy the house! LOL

#5078 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

My mom had suggested that we do it at our home. Now all we have to do is buy the house! LOL

That will come. That will come Lol

#5079 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
                  • 187 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

You guys got me wanting a an AHR now.... my FI will kill me if I even mention it maybe I'll mention it to my future SIL and maybe she can convince him lol. I seriously need to get organized. I found an old accordion folder to store items. I need to hurry up and hit my 150 post so that I can see some of these attachments. I think I might want to attempt passport invites. I just need to see how time consuming and involved they will be. Oh... And I went to the post office today. Totally didnt factor that not my budget :confused:

#5080 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

You guys got me wanting a an AHR now.... my FI will kill me if I even mention it maybe I'll mention it to my future SIL and maybe she can convince him lol. I seriously need to get organized. I found an old accordion folder to store items. I need to hurry up and hit my 150 post so that I can see some of these attachments. I think I might want to attempt passport invites. I just need to see how time consuming and involved they will be. Oh... And I went to the post office today. Totally didnt factor that not my budget :confused:

Most people who do them say they took a ton of work and time but they enjoyed it .I'm not the crafty gurl so I was like nooooo. Because I'd saved so much money on other things. That was my one splurge for myself. Since my fiance is not the big on pictures type. I didn't have to go big on photography

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users