Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4581 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

toooo late :( hahaha

Uh oh! Hahaha

#4582 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Watcha gonna put in gift bags?

I was gonna out the favors (the message in a bottle I have) on tables but I tbink I'm gonna put in bags and put some fans (sincs it will be haaawwwt) and a cocktail/cosmopolitan drink packet in it.

#4583 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Uh oh! Hahaha

Yup Oh! 

ahahahaha

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4584 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

Nothing big. Just nice enough to say thanks. Maybe some personalized tins with mints or some island scented mini hand sanitizers since I was in bath and bodyworks today and they were on sale. Lol

#4585 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

if you have another email address (then the one you already have a profile with) you want to use for it you certainly can I set up an email that is only for FB so I don't have any FB stuff going to my normal email.

Great than I don't have to hear from family and friends on there. And people I don't talk too normally. Bothering me with silly posts. I don't really no how to work it. Its all new now. I initially set it up to connect with an old friend years ago. I will try to set up a new one so I can talk to you guys

#4586 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

Nothing big. Just nice enough to say thanks. Maybe some personalized tins with mints or some island scented mini hand sanitizers since I was in bath and bodyworks today and they were on sale. Lol

I looove those.. I was gonna put those in my oot bags

#4587 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

I was gonna out the favors (the message in a bottle I have) on tables but I tbink I'm gonna put in bags and put some fans (sincs it will be haaawwwt) and a cocktail/cosmopolitan drink packet in it.

Good idea. I wanted yo put fans on chairs during ceremony

#4588 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

Great than I don't have to hear from family and friends on there. And people I don't talk too normally. Bothering me with silly posts. I don't really no how to work it. Its all new now. I initially set it up to connect with an old friend years ago. I will try to set up a new one so I can talk to you guys

Yay!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4589 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

I looove those.. I was gonna put those in my oot bags

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I have two different coupons for B&BW right now - one is for 20% off your purchase and the other is $10 a $30 purchase.....   I don't have them in front of me but I think they are both good until this weekend (maybe)

Usually if you say you have a coupon on your phone they will just ask you for the code from it... I can get you the code(s)  if you want... or you might have them in your email if you get emails from the LOL

#4590 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

Since my ceremony is outside in gazebo om beach. I'm yhinking I will placd each bag in seat with fan inside bag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users