Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4301 MissJali

MissJali
  • Member
  • 935 posts

    Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

    So no wedding planning ever goes off without a hitch right? I don't mean to sound like a complete bitch but i find out my WC is 5 months pregnant from another bride on this site. Meaning she might still be on maternity leave when it's my turn? I don't want to be bridezilla but like while it's not my business if she's pregnant or not, I do think I deserve to know that there was a possibility she wont be there in March right?



    #4302 RaynDrop

    RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

      Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

      Originally Posted by MissJali 

      So no wedding planning ever goes off without a hitch right? I don't mean to sound like a complete bitch but i find out my WC is 5 months pregnant from another bride on this site. Meaning she might still be on maternity leave when it's my turn? I don't want to be bridezilla but like while it's not my business if she's pregnant or not, I do think I deserve to know that there was a possibility she wont be there in March right?

      I think if she is announcing it then she should definitely let you know right away!  Is she an independent WC or work with an agency?  Maybe she already has a plan in place?   I'd just mention it to her like "hey I heard through the grape vine. . . " and see what she says.


      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      #4303 MissJali

      MissJali
      • Member
      • 935 posts

        Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

        Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

        I think if she is announcing it then she should definitely let you know right away!  Is she an independent WC or work with an agency?  Maybe she already has a plan in place?   I'd just mention it to her like "hey I heard through the grape vine. . . " and see what she says.

        it's with the resort, so I'm sure that they'll replace her if anything. But I'd like to know who the hell I'm working with. I find it funny how just last week I emailed her to let her know the time I get in so we could meet right away on that day and no response. Now I know why.



        #4304 RaynDrop

        RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

          Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

          Originally Posted by MissJali 

          it's with the resort, so I'm sure that they'll replace her if anything. But I'd like to know who the hell I'm working with. I find it funny how just last week I emailed her to let her know the time I get in so we could meet right away on that day and no response. Now I know why.

           

          Can you contact the resort and ask them for a new WC?


          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

          #4305 RaynDrop

          RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

            Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

            Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

             

            Can you contact the resort and ask them for a new WC?

             

            Or at least - have the back up one CC'd on all the emails and present at any meetings.


            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

            #4306 MissJali

            MissJali
            • Member
            • 935 posts

              Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

              Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

               

              Can you contact the resort and ask them for a new WC?

              I might have to :( Im going to see what my mom says. My FI is amping me up but i need a 4th opinion lol



              #4307 RaynDrop

              RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

                Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

                Originally Posted by MissJali 

                I might have to :( Im going to see what my mom says. My FI is amping me up but i need a 4th opinion lol

                 

                Hahah nice!! 


                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                #4308 MissJali

                MissJali
                • Member
                • 935 posts

                  Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

                  How ironic b/c yesterday it was "calm down babe, you need to relax" today it's another story. lol



                  #4309 RaynDrop

                  RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

                    Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

                    Originally Posted by MissJali 

                    How ironic b/c yesterday it was "calm down babe, you need to relax" today it's another story. lol

                    haha that is funny - guess they hit a nerve for him too.


                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                    #4310 MissJali

                    MissJali
                    • Member
                    • 935 posts

                      Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

                      Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

                      haha that is funny - guess they hit a nerve for him too.

                      I guess i could wait until she responds to my email and then i'll just casually bring it up






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users