Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4301 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

So no wedding planning ever goes off without a hitch right? I don't mean to sound like a complete bitch but i find out my WC is 5 months pregnant from another bride on this site. Meaning she might still be on maternity leave when it's my turn? I don't want to be bridezilla but like while it's not my business if she's pregnant or not, I do think I deserve to know that there was a possibility she wont be there in March right?

#4302 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

So no wedding planning ever goes off without a hitch right? I don't mean to sound like a complete bitch but i find out my WC is 5 months pregnant from another bride on this site. Meaning she might still be on maternity leave when it's my turn? I don't want to be bridezilla but like while it's not my business if she's pregnant or not, I do think I deserve to know that there was a possibility she wont be there in March right?

I think if she is announcing it then she should definitely let you know right away!  Is she an independent WC or work with an agency?  Maybe she already has a plan in place?   I'd just mention it to her like "hey I heard through the grape vine. . . " and see what she says.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4303 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I think if she is announcing it then she should definitely let you know right away!  Is she an independent WC or work with an agency?  Maybe she already has a plan in place?   I'd just mention it to her like "hey I heard through the grape vine. . . " and see what she says.

it's with the resort, so I'm sure that they'll replace her if anything. But I'd like to know who the hell I'm working with. I find it funny how just last week I emailed her to let her know the time I get in so we could meet right away on that day and no response. Now I know why.

#4304 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

it's with the resort, so I'm sure that they'll replace her if anything. But I'd like to know who the hell I'm working with. I find it funny how just last week I emailed her to let her know the time I get in so we could meet right away on that day and no response. Now I know why.

Can you contact the resort and ask them for a new WC?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4305 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

Or at least - have the back up one CC'd on all the emails and present at any meetings.

#4306 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

I might have to :( Im going to see what my mom says. My FI is amping me up but i need a 4th opinion lol

#4307 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

I might have to :( Im going to see what my mom says. My FI is amping me up but i need a 4th opinion lol

Hahah nice!! 

#4308 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

How ironic b/c yesterday it was "calm down babe, you need to relax" today it's another story. lol

#4309 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

How ironic b/c yesterday it was "calm down babe, you need to relax" today it's another story. lol

haha that is funny - guess they hit a nerve for him too.

#4310 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

haha that is funny - guess they hit a nerve for him too.

I guess i could wait until she responds to my email and then i'll just casually bring it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users