Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3981 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

lol thats the same headband i was looking at for me!!! Great taste!! It depends on your hair but i say headband, totally biased. I too have done mostly eveything and kinda going through planning withdrawal. Lol

not sure how gonna wear my hair yet, but I love both. if I do comb, can do side swoop with it flowing and if I do headband can do lots, I see this headband for a good deal on ebay. plus for cost of it, I can either sell if don't use it or give it away and be a blessing to someone else. you know MissJali, you are twisiting my already twisted arm to go ahead and buy it. lol. when you've got so much done it really makes you feel like you just need to buy some shit, even if it's like $2.00  lol

#3982 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

well ladies, thanks to MissJali.. I'm purchasing this headband. I guess i'll take both and I can always find something to do with the one I don't use for actual day. maybe use one to wear for the white night that's hosted at my resort

#3983 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

I was actually having the same dilemma! hair.comb or headband, my momma wants the headband. I'm thinking of this hairstyle granted it looks right on my face.Posted Image

#3984 cocoluv

cocoluv
        • 177 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

These look great

I absolutely loooove this... Just got my save the dates... Will post soon...

#3985 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

I was actually having the same dilemma! hair.comb or headband, my momma wants the headband. I'm thinking of this hairstyle granted it looks right on my face.Posted Image

Not sure yet what I wanna do with my hair yet. . But I love them both. So I guesd i'll just have to have both. Lmao

#3986 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I won't be doing it for my dress either,but I got such an awesome deal on my dress, that i really could.lol. I'm feeling crazy. i've got most of my things done(except few small things) , so now we're just in paydown mode. we do still to get flight , but most big things and things like oot bags for wedding party done, etc kow because i have and have soooo much time left it's driving me bonkers like hell. i'm looking everyday for new shit to buy. i wasn't gonna do bags for each couple, now i'm contemplating. ugggggh.  we do still have to get his monkey suit for the day. so i need an opinion, since i'm not wearing a veil, would you go with rhinestone hair comb or rhinestone ribbon headband?

I am wearing a veil but if I wasn't I think I would do hair comb

#3987 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

I've already ordered the comb, now I want the headband. maybe i'll just take both and decide on the day before. help me ladies

Item picture

wow now looking at them I like both..tough one

#3988 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

thanks love, that's what we're all here for, to help one another. i am such the amazon, ebay ,etsy girl. i  have my invitations in( i was lazy and knew i wasn't crafty nor did i have the time) i just had them done, but i am soooo very very pleased with the outcome. so far now, i have my dress, all accessories, just ordered rhinestone comb for my hair, my shoes, some barefoot sandals and rhinestone thong sandals, my girls dresses and their accessories, my save the dates are out, although i may order a few more since i  have another davids bridal 20.00 off, it's worth it to order for few peoople i didn't give one to. i've ordered my oot bags for wedding party, items for oot bags, got his ring, personalized wedding disposable cameras, and guest favors(message in a bottle). the only thing i have left really is to order the custom wedding koozies

That's great that you are pleased and that you have so much accomplished Great Job!! Go Shugapop!!

#3989 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

What a great idea!

Excellent deal! Great reason to overpack!! hahahahah

#3990 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

OMGGGGG, i sit in the waiting room for 45mins and than in the exam room for 20mins and than they tell me the bitch who was gonna assist him in the procedure left for an emergency and I ended up getting NOTHING done, I'm soOOOOO pissed and Roy wasted a vacation day and I busted my ass working 10hr shifts this week for NO REASON grrrrr

WTF!!!! That is a shame!! They couldn't come up with another assistant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users