Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3551 cocoluv

cocoluv
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

Well I'm getting the Ikea Tolsbey picture frames which allow 2 photos in a frame back to back. On one side, the table name (we're naming the tables after St. Vincent and the grenadines and beach destinations in DR, to bring both places together) and on the other side the I Spy Game Here's the actual I spy game card: Instant Download Wedding I Spy Pictures DIY fun PDF Purple Table Guest Cards

LOOOOOOVVVVVE!!!!!! I'm taking this idea.... I just love it... Great job!!

#3552 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Posted Image My rsvps

#3553 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Well I'm getting the Ikea Tolsbey picture frames which allow 2 photos in a frame back to back. On one side, the table name (we're naming the tables after St. Vincent and the grenadines and beach destinations in DR, to bring both places together) and on the other side the I Spy Game

Here's the actual I spy game card:

Instant Download Wedding I Spy Pictures DIY fun PDF Purple Table Guest Cards

Cute!

Are you putting  disposable cameras at the tables or people will just most likely have their cameras?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3554 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Cute!

Are you putting  disposable cameras at the tables or people will just most likely have their cameras?

I hate the idea of disposable cameras! LOL Sorry, they're so yesterday. Almost everyone will have a camera so no disposables. I'm only asking that people upload them to shutterfly (before FB) so everyone can share.

#3555 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

My fiance said i was doing a lot and than i reminded him how much ppl will spend to go to our wedding and an OOT bag is so much better than a weddng favor

Mine has no idea I have all that stuff for the OOT bags -- "oops did I forget to mention that?!?!"  hehehe

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3556 cocoluv

cocoluv
          • 177 posts

Posted Image My rsvps

Great idea

#3557 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

Love love love that resort. My bestie had her wedding there in 2011. It was amazing. It was fabulous... It was actually the best all inclusive I have been too and I have been to quite a few. You will be so happy from the time you get there until you depart. It's tons of fun for the children and for the adults. The wedding went smoothly and the reception was just incredibly amazing... Great resort.. Great choice!!

Great to hear that! I have never been.

#3558 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

[IMG]

These are Nice!!

#3559 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

My rsvps

Sooo cute!

#3560 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I hate the idea of disposable cameras! LOL Sorry, they're so yesterday. Almost everyone will have a camera so no disposables. I'm only asking that people upload them to shutterfly (before FB) so everyone can share.

Hahah I actually miss taking film to get developed.  The anticipation of not knowing what pictures you might see when you pick them up was so much fun!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users