Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3311 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:28 AM

These are the welcome tag that will be attaching to the welcome bags. On the back side of the card is a great idea from another bride on BDW

This is a great idea

I am catching up on everything ladies. I have a few questions. I already did my will you be my bridesmaids luggage boxes. I am paying for the BMs and GMs attire. Should I pay for the accessories too? Or is that something they can pay for themselves? Next question/ Statement: I DID NOT know that bed, bath and beyond allows you to use expired coupons!!!! I think I might get my travel stuff for the welcome bags from there. Was anybody else aware of this? Lastly: There are a lot of sales on theknot.com, exclusive weddings, etc.  For my gifts to my bridesmaids, I want to do silk robes, a cosmetic bag, and a nice tote bag. What are your suggestions for gifts? (As you can see, I am off today and I am spending it shopping  woot.gif )

I think it's perfectly acceptable for them to get their own accessories you sre providing the attire. Didn't know you could use expired coupons. Don't shop too much and get in trouble. Enjoy day off

#3312 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Hahaha yes step away from order button slowly put down thr card. You did get a lot accomplished though. What's a totally lean shake?

Its like shakology but A LOT cheaper. Its a protein shake loaded with vitamins and minerals and doesn't taste like garbage lol

Originally Posted by MissJali 

you didn't do too bad. I ordered like 10 shirts that all say "keep calm, im the mother of the bride" MOG, FOB, FOG, GOG, FG, RB, Mother of the RB, Father of the RB lol from vistaprint. I need one that says "Keep Calm, I'm a Punta Cana Bride" lol

Those sound cute!!! I need to find a manly type shirt for the men LOL. I have a monogram on the left chest with our names and date of the wedding, and than on the back TEAM BRIDE with MOH, BRIDESMAID, and MOB

#3313 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Its like shakology but A LOT cheaper. Its a protein shake loaded with vitamins and minerals and doesn't taste like garbage lol

Those sound cute!!! I need to find a manly type shirt for the men LOL. I have a monogram on the left chest with our names and date of the wedding, and than on the back TEAM BRIDE with MOH, BRIDESMAID, and MOB

my Fi wants one of those shirts...that say "PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME, GAME OVER" lol I might appease him!

#3314 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

Player 2 Unisex Gildan Heavy Cotton Crew Neck Tee

#3315 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Simple welcome bag, didn’t want to personalize them, in hope that our guest will use them again when they return to the states.  

The more I look at these the more I love them......I might have to steal your idea....how did you get that fabulous discount???

#3316 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

the same thing with vistaprint. you can create projects on word or PowerPoint and upload. you just have to play with the different type of documents they have. my wedding timeline &caribbean recipe.cards are made on invitations so im not forced to.order 100 postcardsPosted Image the itinerary on rack.cards (btw you can totally use tge rack cards for the boarding passes) place cards for the photo share cards and business card stickersfor my welcome kit llabels

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Terrific job I really have to get with vistaprint

#3317 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Player 2 Unisex Gildan Heavy Cotton Crew Neck Tee

LMAO this is great

#3318 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

Its like shakology but A LOT cheaper. Its a protein shake loaded with vitamins and minerals and doesn't taste like garbage lol Those sound cute!!! I need to find a manly type shirt for the men LOL. I have a monogram on the left chest with our names and date of the wedding, and than on the back TEAM BRIDE with MOH, BRIDESMAID, and MOB

Posted Image

Too cute the shirt ideas

#3319 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

#3320 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

I obviously have them in my bridalpartytees.com cart smh. I need to order. I felt like for me since im so small, i cant exactly go with a vistaprint shirt. well maybe i can to save some money. On to vistaprint to design. I should be working lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users