Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2871 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Awww - I am sorry to hear!  Also, sorry for your loss frown.gif     We are hear if you need to talk!   I hope you feel better soon  hug2.gif

Thank you soo much. U appreciate it to the fullest

#2872 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

That rant was sooooo awesome. I haven't heard bumfuckegypt in years. Lol Thanks for the laugh. I'm usually like you but Today I'm just like... Aughhhhh wtf? And I gotta feed u people

You know I try to uplift ur spirits and make u bust a gut at the same time. Lol

#2873 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

HAha yes - I knew Men in Black wasn't what you meant - just got stuck on it for a minute.. which is odd because I have never seen any of those movies hahaha 

I think your ideas sound great!

WOW Really?? thanks, might take your idea too of using the sand when I get there but not sure that I want to be filling bottles while in paradise..

#2874 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

WOW Really?? thanks, might take your idea too of using the sand when I get there but not sure that I want to be filling bottles while in paradise..

My thought on that is that I only need a little sand in each bottle and not that many bottles.

i will just bring them to the beach one day when I head down anyways and while I sit in the sun I can fill em then. 

I will be there at least 4 or 5 days before any of my guest come so I think I should be able to find time.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2875 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Well I was looking at air/hotel packages which is I always book. I don't have an official TA bc I figured people will price match since mostly everyone that's going are travel gurus. For 7 nights air/hotel cheapcaribbean.com had the basic room for about $1600. But I need an upgraded room, obviously! My vera wang won't fit in a reg room LOL!

Our room at the resort is $108 a night per person for all inclusive which is really reasonable

#2876 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Our room at the resort is $108 a night per person for all inclusive which is really reasonable

Wow that is very reasonable!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2877 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

My thought on that is that I only need a little sand in each bottle and not that many bottles.

i will just bring them to the beach one day when I head down anyways and while I sit in the sun I can fill em then. 

I will be there at least 4 or 5 days before any of my guest come so I think I should be able to find time.

I will be there before them too.. just being lazy..hahahaha

#2878 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

that is a great price...I wish that was my rate

#2879 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

I will be there before them too.. just being lazy..hahahaha

I think you can handle it !! heehe

Plus - it will be a little less weight on the way down if you don't have sand in them til you get there!

#2880 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

that is a great price...I wish that was my rate

Yes - Me too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users