Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2081 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

bdw is like a candy crush addiction for brides.lol

Yes exactly

#2082 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

I'm on the same boat! I decided on doing tumblers last minute I was able to pick up 21 from 3 different dollar trees but I need more and now I can't find any! I was thinking of just waiting till next spring/summer to get the last few that I need but what if they don't have them next year???

Last time I was at the Dollar Tree I asked if they might be getting some more of something in that I got a few weeks ago.. a summer item.. she said she doubted it because she was already getting in fall stuff..... :(

Also, I would order them online (you can get them shipped for free to the nearest store.. and if you have too many in a case you can exchange them for other items at the store) I defiantly would not wait til next year if you really want them. 

I have seen other items from last years post on here that were not in the stores this year!  Its the kind of store you have to buy when you see stuff cause you never know!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2083 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

Yeah... I think it is weird... so I got a reply about what the sandals package includes.... 4 hours - up to 200 images for $200 His "normal" package list has  4 hours - unlimited images for $1475 Hmmm.....

Yes hmmmmm... the one I wanted her prices are cheaper too..strange

#2084 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Haha  right me too!!

Had a lot to catch up on too

#2085 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

I'm going to keep looking too! lol I bought blue ones but I think I will just have to get clear ones.. they still had those left. Will it look silly if I have 2 different color tumblers?

I am doing blue and purple ones.  I didn't think I was going to find anymore purple ones so I would have gone with clear as an alternative....   

I ended up finding the amounted I needed... so blue for the boys and purple for the girls :)

I think even if you have to do a mix of colors cause its all you can find is fine!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2086 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by phillips1221 

I'm new to the blog I'm getting married June 2014 at the Valentin Riveria Maya hoping to learn things from all of you!

YAY I new friend!!!!

#2087 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Oh nice... I need to figure out labels for my tumblers..... has anyone done anything other then waterproof labels?  I am thinking of some sort of screen printing...

I haven't. Actually thought of anything yet..idk what in gonna do.need to light a fire under my butt

#2088 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

i was like "jalimel" how could she possibly know that??.lol

I've been stressing over table linens today. my resort only provides white napkins and they don't. bring much color to the table. so I decided (I think) alternating chair sashes, runners and napkins in gray/silver and lavender

Pretty!  

Will you have to bring all that with you now?

#2089 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

I'm sitting here so annoyed , my FI came home and I asked him to preview the STD I've been working on ALL day long.

I'm sitting behind him as he changes all the words and the fonts. I'm about to hit his ass with a frying pan. Aughhjhhhhhhh

Maybe we need two mascots 

#2090 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

I only feel bad I can't give them a quote.. I don't feel bad I am doing a DW HAHA   I'm a planner.. I like to know whats what..so I just hate that we have to wait to figure out airfare.   I will say I was surprised everyone was so excited to come --- almost everyone thanked me for "making" them take an amazing vacation!     Well everyone except my sisters... but we wont go there stupid.gif

We must have the same sisters .hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users