Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1881 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Hahahahahah I just LOL'd really LOUD and got a very strange look from the FI hahhahaha

when i read that what i said made you lol loudly , i bust out laughing too and FI was like " damn, something on that computer is funny as hell to you i see", i was thinking to myself," sweetie, you have no idea" lmao

#1882 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Oh I didn't think to do that... I heard it was only like 15mins... not sure how long I would want to sit there and watch them for HAHA but 400 for 15 - not sure it's worth it.....

my sentiments exactly. I watched weddings and everything onbyou tube. I just put I beaches turks and caicos weddings. I also saw how the actual rooms looked real pics not the Photoshop website pics

#1883 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

when i read that what i said made you lol loudly , i bust out laughing too and FI was like " damn, something on that computer is funny as hell to you i see", i was thinking to myself," sweetie, you have no idea" lmao

HAHAHAHA now I can't stop laughing... Oh man my eyes are watering!!
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1884 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Woah! I know everyone one here told me that St. Lucia was expensive... I was like eh its not so bad..... you just made me realize - it is! haha 1600 is a great price!

It really is a great price..I wish turks was like that

#1885 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

my sentiments exactly. I watched weddings and everything onbyou tube. I just put I beaches turks and caicos weddings. I also saw how the actual rooms looked real pics not the Photoshop website pics

Oh dang... that is smart... I never YouTube... but I will now : ) Thanks
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1886 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Woah! I know everyone one here told me that St. Lucia was expensive... I was like eh its not so bad..... you just made me realize - it is! haha

1600 is a great price!

that is wonderful price. my father is deceased, my mother as well as both his  parents health are declining as they are getting older, so we are footing bill for everything.plus with kids in , basketball, baseball(both school and traveling/aau) track, football and wrestling . our funds sometimes get allocated other places so this wedding is requiring lots of planning  and saving on our parts

#1887 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

I've decided today I'm gonna sit around and hit my 150 number count. Hahahaha. I have about 53 to go I think. Lmao! So be ready for random thoughts from me. Haaaaaaa:D

You can do it!

#1888 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

that is wonderful price. my father is deceased, my mother as well as both hisĀ  parents health are declining as they are getting older, so we are footing bill for everything.plus with kids in , basketball, baseball(both school and traveling/aau) track, football and wrestling . our funds sometimes get allocated other places so this wedding is requiring lots of planningĀ  and saving on our parts

Same here..that's why I shoulda listened and did the wedding then the kids..I had it all backwards. .hahaha

#1889 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Oh dang... that is smart... I never YouTube... but I will now : ) Me either didn't think of it until I was checking my sons account one day.. Thanks

#1890 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Did you say you are outside of Atlanta? I Love Georgia! I used to live in Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head SC - I went to Atlanta a few times... When I liked in Hilton Head I would go to Savannah alllll the time! I so love it there!

Are you originally from there?

yes i live actually like subs of atlanta, i actually live the next exit after six flags theme park. i move from Nc. about 15 min from camp lejeune marine corp base so( right outside of wilmington) so i'm very familiar with myrtle beach, used to go there allllll the time. i used to be in navy reserves and drillled in charleston quite a bit. and i love savannah. i don't care what they say... Paula Deen's restaurant is the ultimate. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users