beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

Well although I'm not only Jamaica bride. I'm only sandals bride and only one in Whitehousejjamaica
Lol

You are not silly - I am too and Trye is a Beaches girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traylynn View Post

We will have to stick together. How is your planning going?  

I am at the 30 day mark just trying to get folks to pay their deposit.

Oh exciting!  I have been 'softly' planning for about 10 months - Sent Save the Dates out end of July - plan on sending Invites in October.   I am known to be a little crazy with my Welcome Bags but I haven't purchased anything big like a dress.    But I feel like I am right where I need to be as far as planning... even though I don't have stuff bought yet I have a plan as to when I am doing everything.

What type of place are you getting married at?   (sorry if you mentioned this before!)  

Do you have your dress or anything yet?

Oh exciting!  I have been 'softly' planning for about 10 months - Sent Save the Dates out end of July - plan on sending Invites in October.   I am known to be a little crazy with my Welcome Bags but I haven't purchased anything big like a dress.    But I feel like I am right where I need to be as far as planning... even though I don't have stuff bought yet I have a plan as to when I am doing everything. What type of place are you getting married at?   (sorry if you mentioned this before!)   Do you have your dress or anything yet?
Yes do tell . I'd like to know aa well

Quote:

I'm up here looking to see what brides have to sell

You can look but you can't buy!! hahaha   anything good?

You can look but you can't buy!! hahaha   anything good?
That is correct. Noooo buying. I was actually lookijg at things for u guys. Someone has eggplant as their color and I saw eggplamt chair sahes yellow organza sashes. I saw lots of blue, turquoise and orange and coral stuff. Los of luggage tags

Quote:

That is correct. Noooo buying. I was actually lookijg at things for u guys. Someone has eggplant as their color and I saw eggplamt chair sahes yellow organza sashes. I saw lots of blue, turquoise and orange and coral stuff. Los of luggage tags

Oh nice... I haven't looked in a couple of days I will have to take a peek

Oh nice... I haven't looked in a couple of days I will have to take a peek
You must. Tons of stuff I found. Even bride who lives close to me has 5 Tote bags I can use for wedding party...well she was selling them and has decided ro give them to me. Yippie