Photo

Sandals Grande Antigua?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm getting married there in November.  Does anyone have any tips to share?

#2 kc28

kc28
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hi! I'm getting married at sandals Antigua in May. Wanted to check and see how your wedding was. Any advice, tips? Congrats!

#3 kristasill

kristasill
      • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

getting married at sandals grande antigua in april 2013.. just wondering if anyone has gonw and any tips just the two of us is going.

#4 kristasill

kristasill
        • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

getting married in april here and wondering if anyone has any tips. just the two of us going.

#5 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
          • 158 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

It was a nice resort and everything turned out great. Although our guests stayed at Sandals, they could have saved a lot of money by staying nearby and buying a day pass. I was not impressed with the photographer on site and the prices for photos were ridiculous for the quality you get. Highly suggest that you have lots of friends take pics if you are having guests there. I made passport invitations and boarding pass save the dates that were a huge hit!

#6 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
            • 158 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

I it's just the two of you going, it should be very simple since you don't need to make that many plans. Don't waste money on the honeymoon dinner. Definitely stay in a concierge room on the newer side...much nicer than the older side.

#7 kristasill

kristasill
              • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

just wondering how you go about getting your marriage license there. 

#8 kristasill

kristasill
                • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

just wondering if any couples going to sandles grande antigua fro april 21-28. we are getting married on the 24th at 4pm

#9 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
                  • 158 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

We sent in our documents to Sandals a few months before our wedding date. Then when we got there, Sandals took us to the court house to finalize the paperwork...then after the wedding we received the official marriage certificate.

#10 scaryannrn

scaryannrn
                    • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

hi ladies! newbie here. getting married in sandals grand antigua april 2013! so excited. any advice or tips from anyone who's been married there would be helpful! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users