Okay...so for the past 2 days I've been messing around with M.Word trying to make our save the dates and monograms. I've come up with 3 monograms, but really like the one. Only problem now is...since I used all of those different text boxes to get the look I wanted..how do I save it so that I can put it places...and not just have it always as an attachment from Word...does that make sense??

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
did you post them? I can't see them... you should be able to save them as a group and then save as...
Posting them now.....how do I save as a group?? I'm confused!!

The first 2 I was learning....it's the 3rd one I really really like....what do you think?? I like simple clean lines....I'm boring! :)

logos.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I think you can put them all in power point and save as a jpeg
I agree, I think that putting them in Powerpoint will make them so much easier to work with!

Probably. But that's what you have to use if you need to export as a jpg. My Microsoft office suite is having issues right now so I can't open your samples at the moment, but if you tell me what it looks like I can make something up for you in the program I use.

I don't have your bank gothic font but I am working on it in power point right now...I think I just about have it. I just used another scripty font. Let's see if that's what you want and then we can adjust the font from there.