Looking for RAFFIA FANS

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Adesir8

Adesir8
  • Site Supporter
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

so had a debacle from Oriental Trading...they no longer have a manufacturer that supplies the raffia fans. of course this happens after mine get lost in the mail.  frustrated beyone measure right now.  if anyone has any suggestions on where to get them, i'd so appreciate it!

#12 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Adesir8 

so had a debacle from Oriental Trading...they no longer have a manufacturer that supplies the raffia fans. of course this happens after mine get lost in the mail.  frustrated beyone measure right now.  if anyone has any suggestions on where to get them, i'd so appreciate it!

OMG!!!... That is terrible!! I'm sooo glad I ordered when I did..   I found another site with about the same prices as OT.. Let me find it for you. :o)

#13 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

http://www.koyalwhol...CFYRgTAodrUAAEw

Are you sure OT doesn't have them?... I was just able to add some to my cart... they now call them "Natural Fans" 

http://www.orientalt...Ntt=raffia fans

http://www.orientalt...erController.do

#14 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

For Koyal's site... Here is a coupon code.  Code GARLAND for 10% off your order of $49 or more!  Also, their site states you can sign up for their email and recieve a $10 coupon.

#15 WildAngel09

WildAngel09
          • 82 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

I just received my shipment of fans from OT yesterday and they were in the catalog they sent too.  I bet you can still get them!

#16 Adesir8

Adesir8
            • Site Supporter
            • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by WildAngel09 

I just received my shipment of fans from OT yesterday and they were in the catalog they sent too.  I bet you can still get them!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Are you sure OT doesn't have them?... I was just able to add some to my cart... they now call them "Natural Fans" 

For Koyal's site... Here is a coupon code.  Code GARLAND for 10% off your order of $49 or more!  Also, their site states you can sign up for their email and recieve a $10 coupon.

i've been on the phone with them for 2 days. if I place an order now, they'll be on back order and supposedly won't come until january. I'm guessing they haven't updated their website yet. actually just must have...cause I just searched for fans and nothng came up.

thanks missbubbles205!!!! going to check them out now!

#17 WildAngel09

WildAngel09
              • 82 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

Wow thats a major bummer!!!  I have 82 of them sitting at my house, if they come back with me (as in guests dont take them home) I will sell you mine!

#18 Skygirl

Skygirl
                • 512 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

I still have 25 Rafia Fans (from OT) new for sale. if anyone is interested make me an offer. Cheers!

#19 danak71

danak71
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 264 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

I still have 25 Rafia Fans (from OT) new for sale. if anyone is interested make me an offer. Cheers!

Can you post pics of your fans? I may be interested in purchasing them.

#20 Skygirl

Skygirl
                    • 512 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:32 AM

@danak, sorry they fans were sold. Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users