• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
  • Vendor
  • 68 posts
    • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Riviera Maya

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hey there! I'm a wedding photographer with many years of experience, based on Playa del Carmen. I have traveled all over the country to shoot weddings, documenting and witnessing the most special of celebrations. I have shot weddings held in Mexico and the USA, on Churches, Haciendas, small beaches, huge resorts, amazing halls, and even grottos! I have shot in all seasons of the year, day or night.

My goal as a wedding photographer has always been to offer great photography, world class services and products, but most of all, CARE. I care for my clients to look their best, the happiest, in the place and time they choose to celebrate their wedding.

I have been blessed with 280+ weddings, several awards from the most reputed international organizations, being featured in specialized blogs and magazines, but nothing compares to the gift of keep being hired to do what I love to do, and entrusted with capturing such special day in the lives of my clients.

Here is some of my work, please

#2 mayralina

mayralina
    • 25 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:05 AM

Your pictures are amazing! Have you ever shot a wedding in Xcaret - La Isla?

#3 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
      • Vendor
      • 68 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:12 AM

Thanks mayralina! I haven't. I'v been told that the place is gorgeous, tho. As far as I can remember, they have an expensive vendor fee. You sure are an early planner :)

#4 mayralina

mayralina
        • 25 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

I am working with one of the only authorized outside wedding planners and she has been amazing on helping me cut off unnessary costs. She is authorized to bring outside vendors and allowing me to bring in the photographers of my choice without extra fees. Since I am expecting 80-100 people at my wedding I had to look for an outside vendor and when I saw this one I completely fell in love. It is truly amazing. This is why we are planning so ahead of time :)

#5 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
          • Vendor
          • 68 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

Sounds like a very good deal! I hope more resorts would choose to go that way, and try to accomodate the Bride's choices. Your contest entry was beautiful, thank you very much!

#6 mayralina

mayralina
            • 25 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

Thanks Samuel! I am looking forward to find out who the finalists are!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users