Photo

Bridal Gown Sample Sales NYC and surrounding area?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hi everyone - does anyone know of any upcoming bridal sample sales in the NYC area?? I'm trying search online, but it's so hard to find!!  Please post if you know of any!! (Or know where I can find out about any future ones). Thanks!

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Kleinfelds (of Say Yes to the Dress fame) has their annual sample sale is coming up soon. It's on August 7th, 3-7pm. Says the dress prices start at $1k though. 

http://www.kleinfeld...lowout-sale.cfm

Originally Posted by jsamaras1 

Hi everyone - does anyone know of any upcoming bridal sample sales in the NYC area?? I'm trying search online, but it's so hard to find!!  Please post if you know of any!! (Or know where I can find out about any future ones). Thanks!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
    • 198 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

I bought my dress at The Bridal Garden, which is what I would consider a permanent sample sale. They are a non-profit organization whose proceeds benefit educational programs in NYC, which are near and dear to me. They are by appt. only and their number is: 212-252-0661. You can check out their reviews online. If you are looking for a Kleinfeld-esque experience, this is not it, but if you are on a no nonsense dress hunt, check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users