Photo

Wedding Planners at Dreams Palm Beach

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CindyB

CindyB
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hi all!  I am having trouble getting a response from a wedding planner at Dreams Palm Beach.  I have filled out their online form and sent two e-mails, but have not received a response.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Does anyone have an e-mail address they know is good?

#2 Chinanow

Chinanow
    • 32 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

Cindy have you heard from anyone...when are you getting married...I haven't heard from anyone in like a week!!!

#3 CindyB

CindyB
      • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

I finally got a response from Cristina Nolasco at weddings.drepb@dreamsresorts.com this past Sunday.  In the subject line of my e-mail I indicated that it was my 4th request for information.  My wedding date will most likely be June 21, 2013, if I go to that resort.  The other Dreams resort has more times / dates available.  I am really torn because I have heard more positive things about the Dreams Palm Beach as a whole, but I like the quick response of the wedding planner at Dreams Punta Cana.

#4 CindyB

CindyB
        • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Chinanow 

Cindy have you heard from anyone...when are you getting married...I haven't heard from anyone in like a week!!!

I finally got a response from Cristina Nolasco at weddings.drepb@dreamsresorts.com this past Sunday. In the subject line of my e-mail I indicated that it was my 4th request for information. My wedding date will most likely be June 21, 2013, if I go to that resort. The other Dreams resort has more times / dates available. I am really torn because I have heard more positive things about the Dreams Palm Beach as a whole, but I like the quick response of the wedding planner at Dreams Punta Cana.

#5 CindyB

CindyB
          • 24 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

I finally just decided to go to Dreams Punta Cana.  I feel so much better about it.  The wedding planner there, Daniela, always e-mails me back within 24 hours.  I am sure the Dreams Palm Beach would have been nice, but the room selections also ended up working out better for some of my friends and family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users