Cute saying for sarongs???

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by cheflady 

I love the idea of giving your guests sarongs!

Thanks!

I initially wanted to go with the pashmina idea that I saw here on the site but I knew it would be too hot for that and I am certain that i got the idea for the sarongs from this site as well.

As my wedding is less than a month away,  I probably should be doing a planning thread, but I don't know if I will have a chance to do so before I leave. I wanted to post a picture of the sarongs all packaged up!

#12 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
    • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

sarrongs are a great idea

what was the cost?

#13 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
      • 164 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by wallabymeisje 

sarrongs are a great idea

what was the cost?

The sarongs came from 1worldsarongs.com and the original cost (for the "assorted sarong selection") was $9.99 per sarong. I contacted customer service when I initially started planning (and was expecting more guests) and she gave me a 20% discount on the sarongs as well as the sarong ties if I purchased 25 or more. She sent a customized quote. As it got closer to the date and I realized that I no longer had 25 ladies, I emailed her and asked her what would be the minimum number for her to honor the quote. She said 20.

I got hats for the guys from Vistaprint that just said "Jamaica 2012", same as the tote bags.

#14 tiffles24

tiffles24
        • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

Wow that is awesome gift!!

#15 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
          • 135 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

The sarongs came from 1worldsarongs.com and the original cost (for the "assorted sarong selection") was $9.99 per sarong. I contacted customer service when I initially started planning (and was expecting more guests) and she gave me a 20% discount on the sarongs as well as the sarong ties if I purchased 25 or more. She sent a customized quote. As it got closer to the date and I realized that I no longer had 25 ladies, I emailed her and asked her what would be the minimum number for her to honor the quote. She said 20.   I got hats for the guys from Vistaprint that just said "Jamaica 2012", same as the tote bags.

I just ordered a few for a quality check. Hopefully this works out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users