Grand Sunset Princess Bride To Be- Much Advice Needed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Keiths_wife_2B

Keiths_wife_2B
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

Hi GSP Brides,

I am trying to find a wedding resort venue and came across this and fell in love.  I have a ton of questions but I'll start with a few that I'm sure all of you have answers to.

1-I keep reading that there is a "Gala Menu" with charges per person for the meal + a room rental fee. I guess I'm confused on What exactly is included in the packages when it says "special dinner for couple and 18 guests at a la carte restaurant"?

2-Is the Le Fleur Restaurant (with the white sofas and pink and white linens) an option for a small reception? We dont plan to exceed the 20 people so we are fine with semi-private options and I love the look of this restaurant but I havent seen any brides say they are using it

3-How much are the hotel photographer's packages? I was looking into outside photographers but with the additional outside vendor fee I wanted to ensure it was worth it

4-Seeing that most of you have already done this or have contracts in place, is it feasible to have a wedding ceremony and semi-private reception here for 20 people around $5K?

Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users