Writing in sand website??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FIFAbride

• 97 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

Does anyone know where I can write a message in the sand and not have to pay for it?  

#2 Maya Branch

Maya Branch
    • Banned
    • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

What do you mean writing in the sand. I've seen some online wedding invitations websites that have things written in the sand, for example this 10645_eternity_square_vertical_invitation_image.jpg

Is that what you are looking for, cos i'm slightly confused and also intrigued! 

#3 Maya Branch

Maya Branch
      • Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:38 AM

I didn't really understand what you meant, but i'm assuming you meant a beach wedding invite with sand drawings,right? There are many such invites available on the web, such as Eternity by DreamDay Invitations.

Is this what you are looking for? Cos I was somewhat confused and intrigued at the same time :S 

#4 FIFAbride

• 97 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:35 AM

Sorry I was not clear.  I want to customize thank you cards that say our names and the date we were married.  I have been told that there are websites where you can enter text and it almost immediately shows up as it was written in sand.  I also think there may be software for this but I haven't found it yet.

#5 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

Sorry, I tried googling this and had no luck.. I found one but they charged 40$ for the digitalized image..  Maybe you should go to a local beach and write in the sand and then take a picture.. :o)   that would be super cute!

If I happen to find a way to do it, I'll let you know. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users