Photo

Grand Sunset Princess , Beach Reception?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MelJohny

MelJohny
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

Help!

We are getting married April 17, 2013 at the Grand sunset princess/Gazebo.  We want the beach reception but isn't/shouldn't this be included in the wedding package (min $1500-20people) now we have to pay an extra $85/per person? 

#2 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
    • Banned
    • 47 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

Hello MelJohny, Yes, the ceremony is included in the wedding package. But anyone over and above the 20 people for the reception dinner is always each and that includes dinner, cake and cocktails. Every resort charges a different rate. I hope this is helpful. Happy Planning Courtney Crystal Water Weddings

#3 MelJohny

MelJohny
      • 19 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

Thank you.  We are debating if the seperate Beach party at $85 each person is worth it at this moment.  So much to decide!

#4 Simone81

Simone81
        • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

Hello MelJohn

I am getting married in November and have the beach reception, we are using the restaurant dinner as a rehersal/group dinner a couple of days prior to the wedding. 

Since all our guests are traveling so far we want something special for them and us.   Keep in touch and I will let you know how it is :)

#5 MelJohny

MelJohny
          • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

Yes, please let us know how it turns out.  Which package did you choose?  

#6 Simone81

Simone81
            • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

We picked the royalty package plus the chill out party

#7 Simone81

Simone81
              • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

We picked the royalty package $2500 plus the chill out party since we have a large group of 45 people.   

#8 FranksJewel

FranksJewel
                • 36 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:23 AM

Simone -

Were you able to book any of the restaurants for your group for a special evening or welcome together?

Our Wedding is in November as well and I was hoping to be able to do a special welcome dinner with everyone but it seems hard to do there

#9 Simone81

Simone81
                  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

Hello FranksJewel

Because we are having a chill out party reception and paying extra for that, we are using the dinner that is included in the Royalty package for a welcome dinner/group dinner as they will not discount the price since we are paying for the beach.

It was my wedding co-ordinator who suggested it when I told her we wont be requiring an a la carte restaurant for the wedding dinner.  She said that I should use it as a welcome dinner as they do not discount any services.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users