Photo

Island Importer Bridesmaid Dresses

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Has anyone ever bought any of the bridesmaid dresses from Island Importer before? I'm just wondering about quality of the fabric and the stitching. I found this dress on the site and it's perfect for my girls - a mix of classy and sexy. It comes in teal which is what they'll be wearing and it's on sale! It's made of jersey so I think that will travel well too. 

image.php.jpeg   I really want to buy one for myself as well, either in black or coral. 

#2 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
    • 163 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

I am not familiar with this company, but the dress looks great for a beach wedding! If you are not happy, can you return the dresses?

#3 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

Has anyone ever bought any of the bridesmaid dresses from Island Importer before? I'm just wondering about quality of the fabric and the stitching. I found this dress on the site and it's perfect for my girls - a mix of classy and sexy. It comes in teal which is what they'll be wearing and it's on sale! It's made of jersey so I think that will travel well too. 

image.php.jpeg   I really want to buy one for myself as well, either in black or coral. 

From this picture it looks thin..usually they use photoshop to remove it, but you can see her panty line..if you love them try ordering one but see if you can return it just in case you dont love it in person!

#4 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

From this picture it looks thin..usually they use photoshop to remove it, but you can see her panty line..if you love them try ordering one but see if you can return it just in case you dont love it in person!

Ohhh, I didn't even notice that! Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe I'll just order one for myself to see what the quality is like. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users