Postcard Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dallas_texas09

• 113 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

I wanna send "thank you" postcards instead of a regular card. Does anyone know who makes good quality postcards? I know VistaPrint makes them for cheap but I'm afraid it will look cheap. Has anyone used them before? Any other company suggestions? Thanks!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:01 PM

I have used Vista Print for premium business cards (to use for luggage tags) and they turned out nice. My sister uses their business cards for her sling business as well. I know ALOT of people onhere have used them, and I haven't heard one bad thing yet.

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:02 PM

You should post before you are ready to order though, cuz they have great deals going all the time to people tha thave signed up or previously ordered from them, and someone on here can give you the email. (I get daily emails from them with deals)

#4 Spazz

• VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:24 PM

I think Vista Print is the way to go, they are good quality. And, like Carly said, if you sign up with them or look here for those who have, you can get some great deals.

#5 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:32 PM

VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint

you can get 100 free postcards & pay only $2.49 (instead of 4.99) to upload your image.

I made my save the dates with vista print & I love them. I uploaded 2 images- the front & back. You could probably just type the back. I wanted to use my own font & layout for the back. i found their templates for the back to be a little restrictive. maybe someone else knows a better way to do it.

Shipping was $5. So for 100 postcards you'd be paying $7.49.

Here are my save the dates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users