Photo

Anyone willing to share their Passport Invite Template?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

I have Aylee's free version, it was okay but I wanted the stamps in the background to make it not look so plain, so I purchased her $10 template.. then I noticed the background stamps were outdated and I became unhappy with that template.

Now I have created my own template in Publisher and had my draft all printed out and ready to show my FI this weekend.. But then yesterday I saw Soon2BeMrsMills passport invites and I am super unhappy with mine. :o(

I can share mine so that yall can give me some pointers possibly.. It just looks soo blah to me now. :o(

Any input is greatly appreicated. Thanks Ladies!

#2 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

Ugh, I totally feel your pain.  These were my exact sentiments with my first 3 attempts when creating my boarding pass invites; Push through and it will all be worth it in the end. Unfortunately I can't help with a template since I did boarding passes.  Nut if you post what you have so far, I would be more than happy to hopefully provide you with some helpful feedback.  Hopefully someone can post a template for you.

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

I thought I had your email address, but can't find it. :o(

Do you have Publisher? If not I can email you the PDF version, some colors turned out black rather than the color when I converted it.. Or I can send the actual Publisher doc to you, if you have the program. It just looks sooo sad.. lol..

#4 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

I do have publisher... i just sent you a PM

#5 kmiller8609

kmiller8609
          • 151 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

You should put them on here and i will definitely give you suggestions if you'd like!

#6 chrissylee33

chrissylee33
            • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hi could you send me the template as well?

email is christinelee33@aol.com

Thank you so much!

#7 a22singh

a22singh
              • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

I am in the same situation! I want my passport templete stamps to represent where my fiance is from (England) and where i'm from (Canada). Can someone show me how i can create something like this? reach_avleen@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users