Photo

OOT Bag Goodies - Beachy Stuff :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DestinationDreamer0885

DestinationDreamer0885
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Howdy! I have a few unused things left over from our DW and wanted to get them out to somebody who can use them! (photos are attached) Let me know if you'd like to purchase one - or all - items below. I'd be most comfortable using PayPal. It will be about $3 - $5 to ship any or all items first class. Please email LisaS1073@gmail.com in order to get the quickest response... it comes to my phone, vs. this site I check every few days.

-- 18 can koozies in pink, green, blue and purple. (These got used A LOT by my guests, and pretty much everybody took them home! They are ADORABLE when put on a can or a glass. Also: the picture only shows 17 but I accidentally forgot to put one more in - it is another blue one)

$10

--  15 luau lanyards, used for room keycards. Worked really well!

$8

-- 5 small flashlights, each runs on 1 AA battery. (We got 'em for our elderly guests to use at night in the dark rooms)

$5

-- 4 decks of mini playing cards. Shaped like flip flops. Ahhh-dorable.

$4

-- 3 water guns (ahem... that was hubby's choice... but they actually work remarkably well.)

$3

-- 3 oriental folding fans (3 bridesmaids? 3 groomesmen? girls get fans, boys get water guns!! haha)

$3

-- 1 "something blue" garter. I promise I did NOT wear this, that would be creepy. My set came with 2 and we didn't do a garter toss. Handmade.

$8

Frankly, if you're willing to take it ALL for $30 flat I'll do it + $5 shipping. Plus I'll throw in a $10 gift certificate to the website where I got all of the goodies listed above (except garter) so you can getcha some more ;)

Thanks and hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!

~Lisa

#2 DestinationDreamer0885

DestinationDreamer0885
    • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Update, 5/18/2012: The Koozies have sold, as well as the Lanyards.

If you are willing to take the remaining items off of my hands, I will do it for $20 + free first class shipping (within the continental US), plus I'll still throw in the $10 gift certificate. :o)

#3 DestinationDreamer0885

DestinationDreamer0885
      • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

ALL_ITEMS.JPG

#4 Ashley2013

Ashley2013
        • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

could u tell me where u got the lanyards I love them

#5 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
          • Site Supporter
          • 206 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

And could you let me know where you got the koozies and playing cards?

Thanks and good luck selling the rest of you stuff.  Sadly what I wanted is already sold.

#6 DestinationDreamer0885

DestinationDreamer0885
          • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

They are from Oriental Trading, aka the flipping best website ever for cute, cheap, fabulous OOT bag goodies. :)

#7 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
            • Site Supporter
            • 206 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

Thanks!  I do love that site. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users