DIY Passport protectors & luggage tags

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 2ndtimesacharm

• Banned
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

Our pre-travel packets are set to be mailed this weekend and I wanted to share a few things I put together to surprise our guests and hopefully get them super excited for our trip.  I desperately wanted to create a beautiful passport invitation and boarding pass response card but we are only having our immediate family attend the wedding so I'd be doing all that layout work for just 4 invitations!  *sigh* Just not worth the effort.  I didn't give up though and kept looking for some other way to incorporate the passport or boarding pass.  I finally came across a vendor on Etsy that sells clear plastic passport covers as well as luggage tags and I didn't have to purchase huge quantities of them.

So I designed an insert to the passport cover and matching luggage tags.  I then used the design to carry over to OOT bag tags, mug tags, room key holders, and other wedding items.  Here are a few pictures:

Front and back of passport cover

Close up of front

Front and back of luggage tags

Sorry for the blurry pic but this is a VistaPrint rack card (free) with details about traveling & the resort to be mailed with a VistaPrint magnet (also free!), passport covers, luggage tags, and travel documents from our travel agent.

Knowing how frugal our families are, I'm glad I found things that they can reuse again.  They just have to slip out our inserts and reuse the passport protectors and luggage tags for future trips.  Hope everyone likes them!

I used Photoshop for the design work and would be happy to share the templates if you're familiar with the program.  Just PM me.

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#2 kmiller8609

• 151 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

Love vistaprint....!! they look good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users