Photo

Booked Casa China Blanca - anyone seen it in person?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 mariama

mariama
  • Banned
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lorilou
    i haven't seen it but one of the brides my wedding planner referred me to had her wedding there and loved it. her is a link to some pictures from her wedding.

Puerto Vallarta Wedding Coordinator - The Dazzling Details

the pictures look amazing...we considered it but our guest list is too big.
    Lorilou -

Wow. I've never seen this place before. Stunning!! Is it new? I went to the site and it wasn't specific about...how many people they can accomodate for a wedding and if you have to book for a week. Please let me know. My date is very far out, but my fiancee is Aussie and coming over here next month so we are looking to go down and check out a few sites....as he's never been to PV.

Mariama

#12 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mariama
      Lorilou -

Wow. I've never seen this place before. Stunning!! Is it new? I went to the site and it wasn't specific about...how many people they can accomodate for a wedding and if you have to book for a week. Please let me know. My date is very far out, but my fiancee is Aussie and coming over here next month so we are looking to go down and check out a few sites....as he's never been to PV.

Mariama
      i don't know anything about the site, it's just one of the places DD has used in the past to hold a wedding. it's actually in Punta Mita, 45 minute drive north of PV

#13 boltaire1

boltaire1
      • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:50 PM

We are booked for a wedding at China Blanca in May 2008. We visited PV exactly one year prior to our wedding day to tour houses, meet wedding planners, see exactly what the weather would be like, etc.

China Blanca is a phenominal house. The pictures absolutely do not do it justice. By far and away, one of the best and most spectacular houses we saw, and when combined with the price, a great value (in my opinion). Unfortunately, we don't have any easily downloadable pictures (only a video which is contained on a small cassette tape).

Hope this helps. E-mail with any particular questions re: China Blanca.

#14 CasaChina

CasaChina
        • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

Here are some pictures!
          Hope it helps!!

#15 CasaChina

CasaChina
          • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:02 AM

Here are some pictures! If you want more information you can visit:

#16 eventsugar

eventsugar
            • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

Hi there! Did you actually end up getting married at Casa Chinca Blanca? We are considering it for April 2010 and would love any feedback that you have! THANKS!

#17 khara

khara
              • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

trying to look at the pics but something about lack of points is keeping me from viewing them

#18 Sandy

Sandy
                • 75 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

My FI is going to be in Vallarta for the last two weeks of July and he's going to see if he can visit China Blanca and take a bunch of pics for me. I will post them all so you can see!

#19 ArmNat

ArmNat
                  • 31 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

I am also looking into China Blanca and I guess due to lack of points, cannot see the pics. The website has so few! Can anyone provide pricing info for a one night event; i.e. a wedding? The website only prices stays. THANK YOU!

#20 Sandy

Sandy
                    • 75 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hi Nat, I just sent you a private message re pricing and pictures. I looked at a million villas when deciding on a villa and came back to this one. It's a bit pricey but REALLY pretty and dazzling details does such an amazing job making it look stunning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users