Photo

La Plage Beach Club & Restaurant !! Very Nice non resort venue!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hello everyone  I wanted  to share  with you this amazing  private location locate  in Bahia Petempich it is  called La Plage .

It is caribbean , I liked the fact that they have a covered restaurant  with a beautiful Ocean front for Reception  , and a beautiful beach for ceremony .

It is Good size restaurant for  50-60 people comfortable   and Beach Large enough for 150 people aproximately , also excellent location for rehearsall dinner.

I was invited by the owner to  see it and it was a delightful meeting and lunch , the food was very good  , absolutely international food  they cooked a very nice  steak with  three pepper sacue  with fries (French dish) and the chocolate mousse OMG was so delicious .

I took some pictures of the place  and also he  will sending me their available menus.

Please check pictures below that I took (non professional pics) and feel free to contact me  if you would be interested or need further info , my email is sandy@ultimatemexicoweddings.com

This location is only  15 minutes from Airport and 5 to 10 minutes from the  following resorts:

Secrets silversand , Azul Sesantori , Azul Beach , Now Sapphire , Ocean Turquesa , Zoetry and Desire.

Some pictures....

104_0446.JPG104_0443.JPG104_0454.JPG104_0441.JPG104_0461.JPG104_0442.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users