Sign in to follow this  
Born2teachuga

Getting Started with Planning

I'm so excited to have found this blog. I got engaged around Christmas and we're planning to get married March 16, 2013. My fiancé is very shy and has been against having a large wedding since day 1. We tried compromising on locations close to our home but the costs around us was outrageous. I sat down and thought out what I wanted the most and that was just to wear a dress, get pictures made, and get married. He painted this gorgeous picture of having just immediate family and a couple close friends and get married in Jamaica. It's killing me having to wait to talk to someone about booking venues. We were looking at Sandals Resorts and my parents have a timeshare through RCI that we were looking at using if needed. We didn't have an exact area of Jamaica planned either. To those out there, what the best and most intimate way to have a cheap wedding in Jamaica?

Hey im a jamaica 2013 bride as well!! im getting married at tensing pen in negril.. they arent the cheapest as its a small resort and not AI.. but i found going in the low season (may) cuts the nightly room rate almost in half!