Photo

Need Help Finding Good Vendors - On a BUDGET!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalrose

Kalrose
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hello,

I'm having the ceremony/reception at Hacienda San Angel (an absolutely amazing, beautiful, boutique hotel with an old world Mexican feel and wonderful food).  I believe they charge $2500 just to do the wedding planning.  Is that high?  It would certainly be convenient to use them, but I am doing this on a budget.  I was hoping to find a trustworthy wedding planner from the area that has relationships with vendors and can find me good deals on:

flowers, photography, transportation from Nuevo Vallarta to Puerto Vallarta, and music (3 piece band, mariachis, DJ).

Any reccommendations (or advice) on a wedding planner and decently priced vendors?

Thanks!!!

Kasey

#2 Photoshootsvallarta

Photoshootsvallarta
    • 37 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Hi Kasey,

You could contact Herriberto and Rebeca from Details Vallarta. They organize and find everything for you. They will do it for my wedding which is in less than a month and make it very easy for me. Here is his email if you would like to contact him: hmendoza@detailsvallarta.com Here is their website http://www.detailsvallarta.com/

They are not expensive and have contacts with everybody!

Pierre

#3 Kalrose

Kalrose
      • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hi Pierre, May I ask how much they are charging?

Thanks!

Kasey

#4 Photoshootsvallarta

Photoshootsvallarta
        • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

They do not charge me a coordination fee. They rented me everything I needed and will set everything up for me, decorations included. Herriberto loves to decorate and play with lights. They have a lot of pre-established concepts but for me, we created a new one since I want a very mexican and rustic wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users