Photo

69 days to go & so much to do...Anybody else going though this delima?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MzRite2012

MzRite2012
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Programs to make, still waiting for invitations to arrive, need to figure out what wedding favors to get, a hairstyle, so much to do and so little time to do it in!!!

#2 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
    • 156 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

I hear ya girl! 84 days to go here and I feel like we are behind. Invites are hopefully going to be delivered next week so I can stuff them and get them in the mail. I feel like I have sooooooooo much OOT bag stuff to do - and we are still trying to figure out how to pay for all of this craziness :o)

#3 beachbride2013

beachbride2013
      • 198 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'm starting to really feel it. I have most everything done except for a few important things....deciding on music and first dance song as well as what the groom and his guys are going to wear!!!!

#4 Vanessa56

Vanessa56
        • 72 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

I'm really feeling it too.  Around the same time as you mention, something just "clicked." I realized that I needed to take care of all these small details I had never thought of before.  Needless to say, it's keeping me busy!

#5 Krs398

Krs398
          • 166 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

just reading this makes me stressed out!! hahah i think i need a week off work to gather my thoughts and crack down on the things that need to get done! eek!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users