My Test Run on RSVP's.. Pics

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

I had never seen or heard of them until I read a post on here the other day! :o)  Henkaa has a website but they have store in Canada.. Their dresses are 128 but idk how much shipping would be.. I ordered some free color swatches yesterday. :o)

Thanks for sharing these!  I'll check them out now. :o)  No worries.. I always seem to get excited about other things.. Its soo hard to focus on one thing at a time!!.. lol

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

OMG, great minds think alike. I love convertible dresses and decided on them a couple of weeks ago.  I never heard of Henkaa.  When I first started looking I found TwoBirds, but they were pretty pricey ($250+)  but wanted to keep cost low for all involved and found some great sellers on Etsy. I will be ordering from one of the following do to their color selections: MuseBridalBoutique, StraathofDesign and cynrgyarts.  I know that StraathofDesign has more colors available then what they show in their listings, but maybe one of these sellers can be a good option for you if you haven't found dresses for your girls yet.

This so isn't RSVP related...sorry for the digression, I got a little excited! 

#32 Diamantenyc

• 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

cute. i like the color

#33 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Thank you!! :o)

Originally Posted by Diamantenyc 

cute. i like the color

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users