PPR Brides Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 micheleann

micheleann
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Hi Ladies!

What are you doing for centerpieces??? What kind of prices are you getting from Caribbean Celebrations?  Our reception is outdoors so they suggested we stick with something shorter/smaller in case of a really windy day...

Also, what are you doing the morning of the wedding?  I've heard that some people do a champagne brunch with girls in the bridal...Anyone doing this?  Did you get pricing on it?

Thanks!!!

Michele

#2 erica12

erica12
    • 61 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hey micheleann

I think I am planning on short centerpieces too. Maybe white flowers with short square vases or maybe vases with sand and shells? I want to see what the prices will be for those. For the morning I was thinking just organizing breakfast and maybe going to the spa depending on what my bridal party was to do. I think if you have a breakfast planned by them its $30 per person.  Have you heard how the hairdresser and make up artist are? Let me know! Thanks!

Erica

#3 micheleann

micheleann
      • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

Erica,

I've read a few good things about the hairdresser & makeup artist at the Reserve spa...It's definitely a good idea to bring pics.  I'm going to do a trial at home with the girl that does my hair and I'll take tons of pics so hopefully they can copy.

Good idea about the spa the morning of the wedding...I'll see what the girls think... :)

Michele

#4 tgordon

tgordon
        • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

I have the aqua package, so I ordered white cala lilies (fresh), with votive candles surrounding them.  The cheapest  centerpeice Carribean Celebrations had was for 50 dollars and it wasn't what I had in mind. My centerpieces were quoted at 90 dollars each.  My wedding is this June, so I wil let you know how everything turned out. Good Luck!

Tanisha

#5 erica12

erica12
          • 61 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

good to know!! thanks for the input! what were the centerpieces like that were 50 bucks?

#6 micheleann

micheleann
            • 32 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Tanisha -

What did you wind up doing for your bouquet?  

Michele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users