Photo

August 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

I'm getting married at the end of August this year. Now that I'm within the 6 months until the big day range I'm wondering where I should be in terms of checking things off of my to do list.

Any other August 2012 brides out there? What are things that you're prioritizing getting wrapped up with these last 5 months to go?

#2 MrsMclemore

MrsMclemore
    • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

Im trying to start working on my OOT bags but it is hard with out an exact head count

#3 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
      • 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

I'm finding the exact same thing. Now that people are starting to invite themselves I'm not sure what to do... do they get bags too?

Originally Posted by MrsMclemore 

Im trying to start working on my OOT bags but it is hard with out an exact head count

#4 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

8.18.12 here..three months out and I'm all over the place...Im trying to stop focusing on decor and favors and oot bags (which has been my favorite part) and move on to more important things.

#5 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

I don't have a count but I planned for 30 bags.... I have people who are rsvp-ing with "we have friends that want to travel with us" Do they get a bag too? I think my wallet says no but that would be kinda rude

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

I'm finding the exact same thing. Now that people are starting to invite themselves I'm not sure what to do... do they get bags too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users