#11 cindy2013

cindy2013
  • 189 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Her template wouldn't open for me. :o( Said the site was down. 

But thanks for the onfo on Paper and More!!  Great prices and just what I was looking for!! :o)

I also ordered my stuff from paper and more, heading down to the cottage in NY state this weekend to pick it up!!..Cant wait to see what it looks like, I ordered the Metallic Champagne cardstock

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

http://www.facebook.com/blinginbloom

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#12 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

hello

I am still working on mines. I am using word to fill all the details onto  Aylees´ free passport template. I have also bought the card stock, but I haven't tried to print them or tried to put the pages together yet. I am sorry if my comment is not that helpful.

#13 Kay6356

Kay6356
    • 543 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
    • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

hello I am still working on mines. I am using word to fill all the details onto  Aylees´ free passport template. I have also bought the card stock, but I haven't tried to print them or tried to put the pages together yet. I am sorry if my comment is not that helpful.

Hi, I noticed you are using the same template as me and in word. How oh how did you change the page with the picture and basic info such as names, wedding date ect. (the sideways page) please help me!:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users