Photo

Buying a dress online? Post your experience here!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BnH2013

BnH2013
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hi girls,

I have only started looking for my dress online, I havent gone to any stores yet. But I am noticing that dresses online are so much cheaper!

Has anyone bought a dress online? Which website?

Any tips?

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

My best piece of advice is to go try on dresses in stores to see what silhouette and cut work best for you. One a-line is totally different from another, one drop waist ball gown is a different cut than another. You really, really need to figure out what you're looking for before you order online. And as it happened to many of us, we bought dresses that look amazing, but really were nothing like we originally envisioned. 

There are a couple of threads on knock-off dresses from China (the reason the prices are so much lower). Check out those threads for experiences with specific sellers and such. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 windbee

windbee
    • Banned
    • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

yep, my friend bought hers on 7foxmall com. its pretty good according to her, they heve lots of dresses to choose from. and they are affordable as well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users