Photo

How many OOT bags questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jay Berry

Jay Berry
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

Ive seen all the threads on OOT bags. Many brides have gotten great deals... some have not. When I do a rough calculation of the cost the numbers add up pretty quickly. Are these OOT bags PER GUEST, or PER ROOM? :confused:

#2 Norma83

Norma83
    • 173 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hi Jay Berry -

I did my OOT bags per family/couple.  We have a total of 44 people coming to our wedding and that came out to 14 bags.  It sure can get expensive!!!  I totally understand what you mean.

#3 Jay Berry

Jay Berry
      • 31 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Thanks, when i said per room, i meant per family/couple. i dont plan on doing them... yet, but once you get into this darn website you find yourself adding more things to the list because its so clever or cute. I just wanted a heads up, i was reading a post and someone got bags for $15 and I stated thinking FRANTICALLY $15 x 45 (guests)= $600 not including the stuff you put in the bag!!! cha ching, cha ching, cha ching. This has eased my worries:cool:

#4 Norma83

Norma83
        • 173 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Oh girl, I know!  I was doing the same thing.  I was like I want to do the OOT bags but don't want to break the bank doing them. I have a lot of kids coming to my wedding and if I did a bag for each of them, FORGET IT!  I put a little of everything in the bags. 

#5 lkw4568

lkw4568
          • 63 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Mine were per room and 2 individual bags - there ended up being a total of 6 bags

#6 anichols8

anichols8
            • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Mine are per person, so 25 bags.  BUT, I got my bags at cheaptotes for 0.89/each and my mom is doing screen prints on them when she gets in town tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users