Blue Parrot Hotel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ltack

• 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

Hi everyone,

Has anyone done any research on the Blue Parrot Suites in Playa del Carmen? Or better yet, has anyone been there? Ideal, has anyone had or having their wedding there? Any feedback and/or experiences would be greatly appreciated: positive and negative ones, please! I am looking into it for my own wedding of 65 guests.

Thank you,

#2 antonia321

• 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:27 PM

I had part of my bachelorette party at the beach club. They had an awesome fireshow and it was definately a night club/party atmosphere. Unfortunately, that's all I can tell you. The location is great though! On the beach and right on 5th Avenue!

#3 athena

• 76 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:02 AM

When I was in Playa in 2005 we partied there almost everynight.
        As for the rest of the hotel, maybe try tripadvisor.com
        Our Wedding Photo Slideshow (Using Funever's Photos)

My Royal Playa del Carmen Wedding Review - Very Long

#4 zeemuir

• 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

I just returned from a trip to Playa. We are getting married on January 3rd, 2009, and our families will be staying at the Blue Parrot Suites. They are very nice places, but to be really honest, after visiting Playa last week, I think they are a little overprices. Part of our problem is that we are going down over peak season (New Years) so EVERYTHING is very expensive. But I do think there are other hotels that are just as nice that are not as expensive. The Blue Parrot suites are located one block away from the Blue Parrot Beach Club. It is far enough away from all of the clubs on 12th that I think it should be pretty quiet at night. However, there is a TON of construction going on in the couple of blocks surrounding the Blue Parrot Suites.

Hopefully this helps a little bit! Best of luck!

#5 zeemuir

• 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

Oh, and we are having our wedding at the Blue Parrot Beach club. I have TONS of info on it (and pics and so forth) so e-mail me if you have specific questions zeemuir@rmlearning.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users