Offsite Venues Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 soonCB

soonCB
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by shari420 

hi ladies im interested in the firefly wedding location also ,have you ladies found out what the deal is with them offering weddings or no also who would be the contact person?

We are having our wedding at Firefly. I don't have the contact person, but they take FOREVER to respond. It is owned by the Jamaica Heritage Trust, so you can try contacting them. I will look and see if I have a contact info for someone at Firefly.

I do know that tropicalweddingsjamaica.com offers weddings there as well.

Good luck!

#12 rohlmanr1

rohlmanr1
    • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

I'm actually getting married in March at the Firefly location through Tropical Weddings Jamaica. My planner, Almarie, has been nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. I highly recommend working through TWJ if you're wanting to get married at this beautiful location!

#13 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
      • 145 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

I tried emailing TWJ a few weeks ago through their website with no response.  Does anyone have their email or phone number?  Or price lists?  I want to get married offsite as well.

I have spoken with Denise Taylor at Events Made Easy but she is a bit expensive.  I would like to see what my other options are.

Thanks!!

#14 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
        • 145 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by soonCB 

We are having our wedding at Firefly. I don't have the contact person, but they take FOREVER to respond. It is owned by the Jamaica Heritage Trust, so you can try contacting them. I will look and see if I have a contact info for someone at Firefly.

I do know that tropicalweddingsjamaica.com offers weddings there as well.

Good luck!

So how was the wedding at Firefly?  You should post some pics!!

#15 soonCB

soonCB
          • 264 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by CdnBrideJoanne 

So how was the wedding at Firefly?  You should post some pics!!

I didn't see your response until now. It was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I am working on a planning thread. Hopefully will be done before the weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users