Photo

Has anyone used HITS band?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 GuzmanPuente

GuzmanPuente
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

Interested in knowing how QuintanaV's ecperience turned out with Hits Band....or anyone else that has used them lately. We are looking into booking htis band, but the reviews are mixed.Your comments are appreciated!

#12 GuzmanPuente

GuzmanPuente
    • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Im very interested in knowing how Hits Band turned out for QuintanV's wedding in May or for anyone else that has used them at your wedding. I am considering them but the reviews Ive read are mixed....your comments about your experience with the band are greatly appreciated!

#13 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
      • Vendor
      • 336 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by GuzmanPuente 

Im very interested in knowing how Hits Band turned out for QuintanV's wedding in May or for anyone else that has used them at your wedding. I am considering them but the reviews Ive read are mixed....your comments about your experience with the band are greatly appreciated!

Hello Guzman Puente,

I am a wedding planner and caterer in the area and have been working with Hits Band since 2009 and never had a problem with them.  They have always delivered what was on the contract, so perhaps some possible problems that might arise when there is not a contract.

Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users