For all you ladies who worry about what can be planned in a short time and/or with a very tight budget, I have to share my mazing $1500 wedding that I planned in less then a month!
1. The wedding was held in my in-laws backyard which is HUGE and beautiful.
2. My FIL prepared all the food (which was very good!)
3. I had a friend of the family (and as it turned out - me) taking pictures for them for free
4. My brother video-taped the ceremony and parts of the reception.
5. The officiant was the best friend of the groom and I believe did the wedding for free.
6. Many of the decorations were lent or given to them for free - the rest were purchased at Goodwill.
The important thing is the dress which was purchased on foreverweddinggown.com. It is a good site and I was satisfied with their service. They helped me save a large of money.
Those are the things that I heard about. That said, my wedding was GORGEOUS! I was so happy.I love taking pictures, and of course being recently married, I was excited to take some pictures and enjoy the wedding. So with that said, here are my favorite (mostly non-facial) pictures from the day: