Dances & Speeches?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KatieBelle214

KatieBelle214
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

Hi ladies,

I have a confirmed date of March 7, 2013! I'm so excited and can't wait!! I've begun researching photographers and it made me wonder- when does everyone do their first dance and toasts?? I wasn't planning on having a private dinner; but I'm thinking I may have to in order to have a DJ/sound system available for this.

Also, does anyone know- can you have a DJ at the beach bonfire?? I know beach activities are over at 10:30 or are the only way to get a DJ is to have a private reception?

Any info/advice appreciated!!! =)

Good luck fellow brides-to-be!!!!!

#2 mrlddst

mrlddst
    • 222 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Which resort? Also, I asked a similar question about reception thoughts in one of the general threads.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#3 KatieBelle214

KatieBelle214
      • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. (thought I was posting in their actual message board) When are you getting married?? I just started planning- its crazzyyyy! I'm so excited though. Have you chosen a photographer??

#4 mrlddst

mrlddst
        • 222 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:08 AM

Congrats! I'm getting married in August. My FIs best friend is a photographer, so he is going to do our photos. Don't forget to post your question in the iberostar thread.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users