Can someone please tell me if a private dinner is allowed at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaicanmecrazy

• 94 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

I am considering my wedding at Iberostar Beach, however I may only have around 25 guests. I am hoping for a private dinner and dancing reception in an open restaurant. Any help appreciated :)

#2 thatladi

• 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

From what my travel agent told us today you cannot have a private restaurant reception unless you have at least 40 people.  If you have 25 you can have a private reception on the beach only but not in a restaurant.  The reason is because they have to justify shutting down a restaurant for all other guests.

The hotel just confirmed my wedding date after a couple weeks of asking questions and exchanging info with my travel agent.  If you would like I can send you all of the packets of info if you give me your email addy.  If you didn't know Iberostar hotels only do one wedding a day...good info my travel agent gave me.

#3 Jamaicanmecrazy

• 94 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for the info :) Thats too bad! I love the Iberostar, but really want the first dances and speeches!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users