Sign in to follow this  
beachbride0519

Personalized beverage napkins?

I know this sounds silly, but I've always liked the personalized beverage napkins and couldn't wait until I got married to get them! Lol but now that I'm having a very small and intimate destination wedding in Turks and Ciacos and only 16 people will be there I think it's kinda not really a necessity....what are your thoughts? Did any of you get them? Were they a waste of money? Or did you really not care and just loved having them? Or did you not get them at all? Thoughts please!! :)))

I say if it's something you've always wanted, and you might regret not getting them when you had the chance to, just do it! It's what, like $40/100 napkins? And they won't take that much room in your luggage. I say go for it if it's in your budget! pinkie.gif

I actually found a website where it's $21.95/100!!!

I say if it's something you've always wanted, and you might regret not getting them when you had the chance to, just do it! It's what, like $40/100 napkins? And they won't take that much room in your luggage. I say go for it if it's in your budget! pinkie.gif

if you love it, go for it :-)

I looked for some for a bit, but I wasn't in love with anything I found, so I held off. I'll just have to live vicariously through you LOL