Hi im from Scotland in the Uk and wanting to know if i need my birth certificates translated and notorised? Any information i would be most grateful........ one stressed bride lol
Gran Bahai Principe Akumal Bride
Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:22 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Have fun with all your planning for your wedding day.
If there is anything I can do to help... don't hesitate to ask!
Talk to you soon!
Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya
Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do: MTM Reviews
Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!
We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
100% Deposit Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:29 AM
We got engaged at GBP Coba! You will love it there.
Congrats and welcome to the forum, you will find this site a life saver in your planning!
Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:11 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I would start with the WC at the resort to know if you need a translation.
- complete your profile (upload a photo, add profile details, etc.)
- visit the Newbies forum and introduce yourself
- find the forum for your wedding destination and create a subscription to threads/members/vendors that you are interested in
Here are some links that may be helpful to you:
- Destination Wedding Community & Forum
- Resort Reviews
- Wedding Vendor Reviews
- Destination Wedding Wiki's and Articles
- Wedding Image Gallery
- BDW FAQ's
- BDW Forum Rules and Etiquette
- Downloading Attachments
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users