Photo

Our first DIY - Our Boarding Pass Invites!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Thanks!

The purple paper for the boarding pass sleeve we got from Paper-garden.ca, it is Curious Metallics Violette, it is sold at many different companies  online I have seen as well. Had I known the quality of the paper I was going to receive I would have ordered our white and teal from this company as well!

The white paper for the boarding passes is from Michaels, it is lighter weight than the purple stuff and it has a small label on the back that says Bazzill Basics Paper, Diamond.

The teal colored small square on the front of the boarding pass is the same kind of paper as the white just a different color.

The pictures don't do any of the paper justice, they are all beautiful deep colors (except the white of course) with a subtle sparkle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntlsnow 

I love the cardstock you used!! What kind is it??

#12 ntlsnow

ntlsnow
    • 204 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

Thank you! I will be looking into some of this paper as well.

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

Thanks!

The purple paper for the boarding pass sleeve we got from Paper-garden.ca, it is Curious Metallics Violette, it is sold at many different companies  online I have seen as well. Had I known the quality of the paper I was going to receive I would have ordered our white and teal from this company as well!

The white paper for the boarding passes is from Michaels, it is lighter weight than the purple stuff and it has a small label on the back that says Bazzill Basics Paper, Diamond.

The teal colored small square on the front of the boarding pass is the same kind of paper as the white just a different color.

The pictures don't do any of the paper justice, they are all beautiful deep colors (except the white of course) with a subtle sparkle.

Quote:

#13 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
      • 161 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

The detail of the envelope is very pretty. Good job

#14 kmiller8609

kmiller8609
        • 151 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

love the shimmer paper!

0 user(s) are reading this topic