Photo

Newbie! Cancun, Mexico 2013 - Beach Palace

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Renewing32

Renewing32
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:23 AM

@NeeNee I kind of have the same dilema, my husband is a part time photographer and want to take pictures himself cause he feels like paying $500 for only prints is a rip off when he all the digitals.But of course the groom can't take the pictures of his own wedding! we may end up inviting one of his photographer friends and help cover some of their travel expenses so they can help with the photos. He told me last night that he would take care of that part of the planning so we'll see where this goes.
    Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#12 NeeNeeLeake

NeeNeeLeake
    • 45 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

Yeah. This is a difficult one. I have a close friend who is also a great photogrpapher, but he's also an ex of mine...I also have an uncle who does photography,, but I'm not the biggest fan of his work. My best friend/maid of honor wants to take pics and claims she has the perfect wat to do it...but I don't know how well that will work lol. Are you having any other issues?

#13 Renewing32

Renewing32
      • 161 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

Yikes! The ex could work if you guys are cool and your hubby is cool with it. But if the ex is even a tad bit of an a-hole, I would totally stay away from that. Sucks when you want good photos!

#14 NeeNeeLeake

NeeNeeLeake
        • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

The ex can come if people opt out lol. IF not i will have the bestie looking a fool taking pics during the wedding lol. Shes also going to do my ttd photos.

#15 martin

martin
          • 343 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

You made a great decision on choosing the Mexican Caribbean beaches to get married!

You will love the sightseeing here!!

Congratulations and good luck.

Astrid Duhart

CancunWeddingPhoto.com

www.cancunwedding-photography.com

#16 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

Beautiful picture!

0 user(s) are reading this topic